- Jennifer Funk
- 058 279 53 12
Trainee (all genders) Compliance Business Tax - Zurich
Ensure that our clients are always on top of their tax needs even in a volatile environment
As a trainee in our Tax & Legal team you will advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues. Our Tax team offers a wide range of integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges.
As part of the tax compliance team, you will advise national and international clients on strategies to simplify tax management and manage the impact taxes have on their business. The main focus will be the preparation of tax declaration work for legal entities.
How you can make an impact
- Get the opportunity to be involved in activities with client contact and be responsible for cross-divisional projects in various industries from the first day.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of tax returns and tax assessments for legal entities and calculate tax provisions.
- Together with your team, assist our clients with Tax Accounting and Reporting matters with different financial reporting standards (e.g. US GAAP and IFRS, etc.). This involves both consulting and auditing work.
- Advise our clients on complex tax issues, for example in the tax planning of a multinational company, a corporate restructuring or on tax monitoring.
- Develop a clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers as well as the time and financial assistance necessary for the training to become a certified tax expert or study in a similar field.
Who we are looking for
- You are curious and bold, respectful and integrative.
- You bring a positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility and find solutions for various clients.
- You have a flair for numbers and business connections as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives.
- You have completed an apprenticeship or are currently in the PWA programme
- You enjoy working in the field of tax law, especially doing tax declaration work
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a fun, highly motivated team of 15+ at our Zurich office. We don’t only like crunching numbers, but also enjoy competing against each other in heated football tournaments or go for drinks after work. We value teamwork and interdisciplinary work across all business lines. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
1 offene Praktikumsstelle für Schulstart Februar 2023
- Link zur Stelle
- Job-Inserat ansehen
- Online bewerben