Rothschild & Co Bank AG
- Joël Räber
- 044 384 71 81
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 3,400 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 40 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the center of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Our Wealth Management business is expanding and in continuing our commitment to this growth, we are excited to accept two PWA students starting their education in August 2019.
You will have the opportunity to work in several departments such as Investments or Operations in Zurich throughout your employment with us. Our internal mentors will be by your side throughout the program and will help you to develop your skills and to gain an in-depth knowledge of our business.
We are determined to support our PWA students in making the most of their experience with Rothschild & Co.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proficient level in English
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Diligence and commitment for excellence
- Ambitious, driven and capable to deliver results while working under tight deadlines within a team
- Passion to work within the wealth management industry
- Im Moment sind keine Praktikumsstellen verfügbar.